Friday, January 09, 2015

Grocery Shop 1-9-15


Here's my grocery shop run-down for today. If you're wondering how to grab the same deals, just download the Favado app to create a custom shopping list. I use my list each week to price-match at Walmart. Here's what I found (everything marked with a * was price-matched):

Doritos $2.50
Tortilla chips $1.28
Minute rice medley - gluten free $1.98
Gluten-free penne pasta $1.42
StarKist tuna $.88 each
*Bananas $.33 lb
*Gala apples $.50 lb
*Kale $.50 each
*Bell peppers $.50
*Large dozen eggs $1.00
*Half gallon chocolate milk $1.00

Total = $16.17!

Price-matching varies by region and store, YMMV


And on to my 99 Only trip. As usual, finds are a bit "hit or miss", but as you can see I found some awesome deals and saved bunch by keeping my eyes open. TIP: If you don't find what you're looking for, but know a local store had an item you want, try asking a store employee. If they're not too busy, the staff is often generous enough to check the storeroom :) Everything below was $1, except the beef sticks (2/$1).... which go in my hubby's lunch box, lol.

Paper towels 
Poore brothers potato chips 
Kraft string cheese - cracked pepper 12ct
Beef stick honey ham and original
OKF aloe drink - strawberry 
Weight watchers greek frozen yogurt 
Red grapes 
Goldpeak sweet black tea 
Lays stacks potato chips 
Kraft Velveeta cheese

Total = $18.83!


No comments:

Post a Comment