Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Phoenix Swap Smart

There's a new bargain retailer in town, and I'm pretty excited about this one! I was on my way to redeem my $5/$5 coupon at the Avenue when I noticed the Swap Smart just a few doors down. It's an big indoor swapmart that's open Friday through Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. This place has a little bit of everything, including a farmers market every Friday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm! Each weekend, the SwapSmart has a different event from arts and crafts fairs to fashion shows.

Coming this November, Swap Smart may be coming to your 'neck of the woods too! There will be 2 new locations, one in the southwest valley, the other in the southeast valley. Check out their website for more details.

Location: 4255 West Thunderbird Road, Phoenix
Phone: (602) 412-8997

No comments:

Post a Comment