Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Quick Stop at Food City

I haven't been to a Food City in, well, I don't know how long! But I got a tip that there was a nice cereal coupon in their ad this week, so I decided to stop by and pick one up to use at Fry's. Sadly, my Food City didn't have it, but they did have some nice Coke coupons! On top of that, I went through a few isles and found tearpads with coupons for Poptarts and Fruit Snacks. All in all it was a great stop!

Here's what made it even better. As I was heading to my car I noticed a SmartSouce coupon insert on top of a stack of free newspapers. Turns out, the Spanish newspaper LaVoz has some really great ad and coupon inserts just like the regular paper, but it's completely free! I don't know if this is available outside of Phoenix, but you may want to check your local Food City for this newstand (it was with the rental property magazines and flyers). For Food City locations, go here (Food City is currently only in AZ).

Yay for new experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment