Saturday, February 14, 2015

eBay: Hobbit Ring $.81 Shipped!

I bought one of these Lord of the Rings replicas for my husband right after we were married. I spent quite a bit more on it, but I didn't mind! As it turns out, he loves this ring. The weight of the Titanium / Stanless Steel lends itself to his desk job better than the heavier Tungsten wedding band and every geek within eyesight gawks at it, hahaha! Sadly, it disappeared recently, but I found the same ring for a steal on eBay!

eBay has The Lord of the Rings "The One Ring" for a Buy It Now price, just $.81 + FREE Shipping! Plus choose from multiple options; men or women, color, size, etc! This is great gift for LotR fans, Tolkien books or the more recent Hobbit films!
  • Choose from 3 colors: Gold, Silver or Black
  • Sizes 6 - 12
  • Choose your Ring Width, 4mm, 6mm, or 8mm

No comments:

Post a Comment