Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Activities, Crafts and Fun!

It's St. Patrick's Day, and apart from wearing your best green outfit, there are a bunch of fun activities and crafts to do without breaking the bank! Here's my roundup of my favorites from around the web:

St. Patrick's Day "I Spy" Game - Printable by The Pleasantest Thing


Leprechaun Hat Favors from Canada Living

Paper Strip Shamrocks by Sugar Bee Crafts

Where's My Gold Seek and Find Game by Create Craft Love


Roll O' Gold from The Idea Room

Cereal Rainbow Necklace by Craft O Maniac

Rainbow Treasure Slime by Growing a Jeweled Rose

Crayon Resist St. Patrick's Day Craft by Crafty Morning

Puffy Paint Leprechaun Craft by Crafty Morning

End of the Rainbow Twirlers by Crafty Morning


Find even more ideas on my St. Patrick's Day Board on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment