Saturday, August 12, 2017

99 Only Finds 8/12!

I got to stop by the 99 Only twice this week. I love checking out different stores in my area so I went to the north phoenix and downtown locations. Each had it's own unique deals. I decided to show both here to give you a better idea of what you can find around Phoenix.

Please remember, these deals vary by store and region. You may or may not find the same items at your store. You may also find other great deals I didn't. Show off your best finds in the comments below!


Clothing, Toys and Housewares

Last week we saw some great children's bathing suits, but this week is for the ladies! I searched and searched for my size in the bras below, but no luck :( The savings are awesome; these still sell for $4.77 at Walmart. I also found packs of athletic socks for the guys and trouser socks for ladies' work wear. Over to housewares, I found clocks, candles and paintings to decorate your home. And for your kids, soccer balls and FIDGET SPINNERS! lol.



Fresh Produce and Bread

I found all kinds of produce from grapes, celery, squash, carrots, snap peas and more. Lots of bread were also available from Nature's Own, Roman Meal, to Wonder Bread



Refrigerated

More 20oz lunch meat packs will have you set for school lunches. and Oscar Mayer's Smokies were 3 for $.99! Also, you may find Chobani yogurt packs in various flavors.



Grocery

There was so much going on here from Gluten Free cake mixes, Gluten Free snack packs, to Kix cereal, organic tortilla chips, Libby's canned veggies, and cold brew coffee. Terra's sweet potato and apple chips are delicious, btw!


No comments:

Post a Comment