Saturday, March 07, 2015

Safeway: Coupons and Starbucks Deal

I just headed up to Safeway for some casual shopping... and spent a small fortune on gluten free specialty items. Oy. Makes me sad that $1.00 items have a $5.00 starting point simply because they are GF. Story of my life. BUT, I am glad that I can use the Safeway app to scan each item and add digital coupons as I shop. Have you tried it? I even found a $3 off $20 purchase waiting in my Safeway app offers! Check your app to see if you have this offer or something similar waiting for you too!

And if you're a Starbucks lover, the coffee shop inside my Safeway was having this fun special on Tiramisu and Caramel Flan Beverages, now thru tomorrow, 3/8. Get a Grande for just $3.00 after 12 p.m. with your club card!


No comments:

Post a Comment