Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Printables: Free Laundry Labels


I realized that I only made a half batch of my all natural laundry detergent back in December, so I was due for some quality sitcom time - just me, my soap grater, and Betty White, lol! To tell the truth, the more I sat there with my canister, the more frustrated I became. I am so happy that I found a solution for hypo-allergenic soap, but my canister didn't exactly match. It was blah and looked temporary. I love to recycle, but I also love it when my re-purposed item looks like it belongs.

I mean, this doesn't exactly scream clean clothes:


Anyone else feel this way? So I spent a bit of time playing with my graphics editor and I thought I'd share. These PDFs include directions and my laundry recipe plus a cute quote. I hope you like them and can use'em too!


Download JG Laundry Printable:
(works with a 34.5 oz Folger's canister)


Laundry Label in Blue

Laundry Label with Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment