Monday, December 15, 2014

WinCo: FREE Silk Egg Nog and Tabasco!

Over the weekend I made a run to WinCo for everything I couldn't get for less elsewhere. I like getting sale items out of the way first (i.e. chicken at Bashas' for $1.57/lb this week or price matching produce at Walmart). Now WinCo is my go-to place for everything else. They seem to have better "everyday prices" and I like the selection. Here are a few finds I caught while I was there!



If you're dairy free, you might want to check for Silk egg nog. It was markdown to $0.38, you can't beat that price... that is unless you use a coupon! Go here for a $2 off coupon and get it free and maybe some overage! Also, there is a coupon for borax on the WinCo coupons' page. Get a large box of Borax for $2.38 after $1 off coupon! I use Borax for lots of things, but mostly to make my own laundry detergent. I'll share my recipe in a later post so you can try it too!



Lastly, I got a fun surprise at the checkout. The cashier was giving away Tabasco sauce for free. How awesome is that? She had coupons for the freebie, so no need to do anything yourself, but as always with WinCo finds YMMV (meaning these deals may be specific to location).

UPDATE: I forgot to mention if you use the iBotta app you can get deals on some other things too! Earn $.25 back on eggs, $.25 on cereal and $.25 on bread. Also there's a great deal on Brilla gluten-free pasta. Purchased for $1.99 and get $1.00 back from iBotta. Some packages have been spotted with coupons taped to their boxes, so keep an eye out for an extra dollar off making them free!

No comments:

Post a Comment